Thursday, September 27, 2007

False Alarm!

OK, everyone! Acs and I have agreed to put this behind us, so now he is back on team. Ashley will still be coming, but we have no idea when.

Anyway, Acs has already completed Halo 3 and will be posting a review tomorrow or sometime this weekend.

Also, I know have a Facebook now, which rox meh sox. I already have many friends via my Email and AIM Buddy Lists, so thats awsm. In fact, check out Erin Fitzgerald's profile picture:


Hehehe...classic...a pervvy Wookie. Han Solo comes in with a spray bottle and sprays Chewie with it "BAD CHEWY! BAD CHEWY! YOU DON'T TOUCH HAN'S FIANCE THERE....unless she's passed out, which then I'll join you" X^D X^D


Anyway, I decided each week I'll post a piece of GAMR FANART for your viewing pleasure. I have yet to discuss this with Acs, however. I'll ask him tomorrow at lunch.


Gotta go, sleeptime!

Hasta manana,

~Toby M.

technorati tags:, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Blogged with Flock

No comments: