Thursday, September 27, 2007

ARISE! ARISE O' GREAT LUMPKIN!

Toby in the Afternoon Episode 2

OK, well here's the new eppy after so long. Sorry for the lack of updates; I've been busy with my other blog teh_L33T_n00b. I highly recommend checking it out. I would also like for my readers (if I have them) to check out my new Facebook account.


OK, well, the 3rd episode of TitA will be released tomorrow at 4PM on The3Eds, so give it a look. At 4:30, I'll post it here.


In news aboot my life, I just ordered Reel Big Fish's latest studio release "Monkey's for Nothin' and the Chimp's for Free" and one of their best albums, "Cheer Up!" for $29 bucks on Circuit City.com. I should get it tomorrow. EEEE! I'm SO exited!


OK, well, I'll have more stuff tomorrow.

Hasta Luego!


~Toby M.

Blogged with Flock

No comments: