Saturday, July 7, 2007

Hey, everyone!

Hey, Toby here!

Well, I'm revamping my podcast with EEnE news and stuff like that. Also, if you have AIM and a mic, feel free to Voice IM me when I'm recording. I'll do requests!

I'm about to go to a post 4th of July fireworks display at a local park. It's always fun.

Yesterday I finally saw POCR 3. IT ROCK'D! My grandma and I are just waiting for the DVD to come out soon.

In other news, I'm counting down the days until July 11th. Why? Because I will destroy you all Reel Big Fish's new album "Monkeys For Nothin' and the Chimps For Free" will be released. It's their first studio album since leaving Jive Records. Unlike their past 2 studio albums, "Cheer Up!" and "We're Not Happle 'Til You're Not Happy", which featured pessimistic and angry lyrics to upbeat music, "MFNatCFF" will feature happier lyrics, with the exeption of "Another F.U. Song".

Also, this will be RBF's last album with bassist Matt Wong, who left the group in June to take care of his newborn daughter. Wong, who has been with the group since the beginning, from the minor success of "Sell Out" to the anticipation of "Monkeys...", has been hastily replaced with a new bassist known only of "Derek (the new guy", as put by frontman Aaron Barrett on RBF's MySpace.

Goodbye, Matt Wong. You'll be surely missed.

YouTube video of the day: "How to get featured on YouTube" by charlieissocool


-------------------------

Reading: "Animal Farm"

Watching: Doctor Who US Season Premiere

Drinking: Mountain Dew

Eating: Burger

Thinking: About sexy women

Blogged with Flock

No comments: